Weston L. Yeatts, Jr., Agent
Get in touch!
Willie Morris Agency
Fax: (434) 292-1273
Get the Membership Advantage
Get Farm Bureau Insurance®
Virginia Farm Bureau Insurance® prides itself on providing our members and policyholders with genuine personal service and fast claims processing. By maintaining an expansive network of local agents across the state, we can better serve you, because we live and work in our local communities.
Winston is originally from Burkeville, Virginia, he now resides in Crewe with his wife, Mary Ellen. He has two daughters, Meredith and Brandy and recently became a grandfather for the first time to Ava. Winston graduated from Virginia Tech in 1977 with a BS in Biology. Winston has been with Farm Bureau since 1981 and has enjoyed helping those in the Blackstone area with their insurance needs and looks forward to helping you.
Interests & Links
Below are some links to websites as well as some of my interests:
- Aid workers racing to defeat Ebola before the rains come
- 5 things you need to know this weekend
- Weekly news quiz: Test your headline knowledge
- Italy's top court overturns Amanda Knox conviction
- Congressman: Clinton wiped email server clean, deleted emails
Virginia Dep't of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- Steps to Avoid the Introduction and Spread of Invasive Species
- Virginia Needs to Observe Strict Biosecurity in Light of Avian Influenza Outbreaks Elsewhere
- Virginia Board of Agriculture and Consumer Services to Meet, Hold Public Hearing on March 19 in Richmond
- Governor McAuliffe Announces Virginia Agricultural and Forestry Exports Reach New All-Time High
- Thank a Farmer during Agriculture Week March 15 - 21
Products & Services
The Advantage Blog
How to Prep for a Road Trip in 8 Steps
Updated: July 28, 2014
The Great American Road Trip is what you make of it, whether it be three days or three weeks. Of course, we all prefer to make the most of the good times rather than the hiccups. Here are some road trip tips to keep you rolling along!
- A good road trip starts at your mechanic’s shop. Get the car checked out by a trusted source to preempt any serious issues and top off fluids. Make sure the spare tire is serviceable in case of emergency.
- Make sure your insurance coverage is sufficient. Your local Virginia Farm Bureau Insurance agent can make sure your coverage is up to date and just what you need.
- Get the app. You can find mobile device apps for the closest mechanic, best gas prices, traffic, and more that can answer questions in advance.
- Join a roadside assistance service— you never know where your tire will find a nail.
- Pack a real map. This is both for the fun of tracing your route and because you’ll inevitably hit spots where your GPS isn’t accurate or cell phone signal fails.
- Give your car a break now and then. Check your tire pressure every day, and remember that your car works harder going over big mountains. Watch your gauges for any trouble signs.
- Inform someone of your itinerary, even when it changes.
- Stay safe in the driver’s seat. Build in lots of rest steps and avoid driving so long that your eyes glaze over. After all, half the fun is stopping to see the World’s Largest Artichoke!
Best wishes from all of us at Virginia Farm Bureau—we hope your summer road trip is the perfect combination of good planning and good surprises.